RetrOrangePi Hotfix 1
RetrOrangePi Hotfix 1.
- Apt fixes
- Fixed keybaord support in Emulation Station
- Added kodi joystick support via qjoypad (more details below)
- Added kodi audio fix, Music and default player audio is now working, change output to sndhdmi in kodi audio settings.
- Added kodi pvr.iptvsimple addon for pvr support (more info can be found in the kodi wiki http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:IPTV_Simple_Client)
- Updated SDL to 2.0.4
- Updated Emulation Station with our own splash screen
- Installed patched retroarch coin button fix
- A few other small fixes.
This will overwrite retroarch core options back to default. If you made any changes you will have to make them again.
- Open desktop from es menu
- Right click on desktop and hit open terminal, here
cd wget http://orange314.com/RetrOrangePi-files/hotfix.zip unzip hotfix.zip cd hotfix/ sudo -u pi ./runme
Please reboot after the script has finished.
Because we use external mpv player in kodi for HW acceleration we can't use the native kodi joystick support. (to stop-pause-rewind etc) To solve this we have installed qjoypad. This program maps button presses to keystrokes so it also works in mpv player.The default keymap file is called
kodi-gamepad.lytand can be found in
By default its setup to work with a snes usb pad and should work out of the box.ps3 and xbox360 pad keymaps can be found in
just rename the file to kodi-gamepad.lyt and your gamepad should work in kodi and mpv player.
If you want to add or customise a keymap, start desktop and open games/qjoypadyou can then just map your controller the way you want. Just make sure you save it as
more info can be found here http://qjoypad.sourceforge.net